CJK Extension I question

jk at koremail.com jk at koremail.com
Fri May 26 22:44:04 CDT 2023

Dear James

whilst in everyday life the simplified forms are usually used, there are
some cases where the traditional forms are used.

As to Ext I, this glyphwiki page
http://en.glyphwiki.org/wiki/Group:GB18030-2022%e3%83%89%e3%83%a9%e3%83%95%e3%83%88
has quite a lot of useful analysis, including noting  ⿰飠文 that is the
traditional form of 𲋢 U+322E2 (IRG source UK-10500).

Regards
John