CJK Extension I question

James Kass jameskass at code2001.com
Sat May 27 12:50:58 CDT 2023

On 2023-05-27 3:44 AM, John Knightley via Unicode wrote:
> As to Ext I, this glyphwiki page
> http://en.glyphwiki.org/wiki/Group:GB18030-2022%e3%83%89%e3%83%a9%e3%83%95%e3%83%88
> has quite a lot of useful analysis, including noting  ⿰飠文 that is the
> traditional form of 𲋢 U+322E2 (IRG source UK-10500).

Thank you for the link, it is indeed helpful.  It's interesting to see
that several of the proposed Extension I characters were postponed from
earlier proposals pending new evidence.

(It's pleasing that Extension I characters are composed of recognizable
components, unlike some of the other recent CJK extensions.)