Diverse Internationalisation of Teacher Education

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Jun 21 07:34:03 CDT 2022

This morning I discovered this new project: "Diverse Internationalisation of Teacher Education" (DITE)

So, I consider that Teachers should be taught the basics of Unicode and Unicode programming so that they can teach students how to build software for the world and for cultures other than their own culture.

As we all know, Unicode is an essential core technology for software i18n & L10n. So, I consider this project an opportunity to get Unicode on the school Computer Science & IT curricula.

So, if you would like to pitch for Unicode being taught to teachers, the DITE twitter is https://twitter.com/dite_project

I have started a twitter thread response to DITE at https://twitter.com/andreschappo/status/1539207010511736832

André Schappo