Repertoire

Jonathan Coxhead jonathan.coxhead at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 00:04:52 CST 2022

   This is very fine! I'm very pleased to see work like this. My own
interest led me to write a script to use the light box, heavy box and
double box characters to make pretty tables out of CSV files, like this:

│1│2│  ┃1┃2┃  │1│2│  ║1║2║
│3│4│  ┃3┃4┃  │3│4│  ║3║4║

   One thing I noticed is that your code is built around using the 1/8
block characters, but the BLOCK DIAGONALS (sorry, don't mean to shout) are
supposed to work with the SEXTANT (1/6) characters. Not an insurmountable
problem, I'm sure.

   Thanks for posting!