Repertoire

Jonathan Coxhead jonathan.coxhead at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 23:50:46 CST 2022

   I show all control characters (category Cx) and all space characters
(category Zx) with a code. This is necessary for a coherent layout, if
nothing else. The issue is that some non-spacing marks (category Mx) also
need to be shown with a code, namely

    VARIATION SELECTOR-[0-9]+
    MONGOLIAN FREE VARIATION SELECTOR (ONE|TWO|THREE|FOUR)
    COMBINING GRAPHEME JOINER
    TIFINAGH CONSONANT JOINER
    BRAHMI NUMBER JOINER

but there is nothing in the standard to tell me that. But maybe I'm the
only one with this problem.

   Cheers

—Jonathan