Unicode Teaching in Universities

Pravin Jain pravin at zensoftech.co.in
Fri Sep 3 01:15:30 CDT 2021

I suggest we should have some kind of a model curriculum for Introduction
to Unicode as a separate subject.
This can be targeted for Undergraduate courses of IT. This can introduce
the principles of Unicode standard,
the UCD and the CLDR.
We can also have another model curriculum for UG courses on languages and
literatures.
These model curriculum can then be listed on the Unicode website.
We could also try to see if this kind of model course could be started on
MOOC platforms.

Can we work towards this?
TIA
Pravin