Unicode Teaching in Universities

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 08:51:10 CDT 2021

There are obvious immense benefits of Unicode but in recent years I
feel like I have hear more about the downside of using the Unicode
system as a tool developed from early era of computing before internet
became popular and the use of such system to digitalize the entire
world's text, than its benefit, especially in term of things like its
principle to unify different glyphs, artifacts caused by historical
decisions, among other things.

Andre Schappo via Unicode <unicode at corp.unicode.org> 於 2021年9月2日週四 下午6:10寫道: