Draft proposal: Old Polish nasal vowel letter

James Kass jameskass at code2001.com
Mon Jan 4 13:32:28 CST 2021

On 2021-01-04 6:17 PM, Daniel Bunčić via Unicode wrote:
> I completely agree with that.  I only created the font for the purpose
> of this proposal, and I would not encourage anyone to actually use the
> character in question before it is officially approved, but I had
> assumed that it would be good to already place it in the proposed place
> to demonstrate that it works, and I had thought that putting it on my
> website would be the easiest way to make it available to the editors.
> Do you think I should relocate the letter to the Private Use Area in
> this font?
Moving the glyphs into the P.U.A. might be the most satisfactory
approach for many of our colleagues.  At the very least the
clarification you provided in your response to my post should be
included in the text on the download page as a caveat to users. (And
also in any documentation accompanying the download.)

https://slavistik.phil-fak.uni-koeln.de/buncic/tech#c197307