1ˢᵗ, 2ⁿᵈ, 3ʳᵈ, 4ᵗʰ … 9ᵗʰ

Fredrick Brennan copypaste at kittens.ph
Tue Dec 15 20:04:55 CST 2020

Oh dear, my email-client was erroneously configured to use SHIFT_JIS, which
mangled my message.

Corrections...

On Tuesday, December 15, 2020 8:58:57 PM EST I wrote:
> 1?? of January, 2?? of February, 3?? of March, 4?? of April, and so on.

1ˢᵗ of January, 2ⁿᵈ of February, 3ʳᵈ of March, 4ᵗʰ of April, and so on.

> to contain ? than the other letters due to its use in Pe?h-?e-j? and IPA.
> So, ? often appears in a different style in the word 2?? for example.

to contain ⁿ than the other letters due to its use in Pe̍h-ōe-jī and IPA. So, ⁿ
often appears in a different style in the word 2ⁿᵈ for example.

> the masculine ? and the feminine ?.
the masculine º and the feminine ª.

> if indeed 1?? is an abuse as I think?
if indeed 1ˢᵗ is an abuse as I think?

> necessity of encoding ????????? ???????? ?????? s???? ?
necessity of encoding COMBINING CYRILLIC LETTER SHORT I

Very ironic :)

Best,
Fred Brennan