UCD in XML or in CSV? (is: UCD in YAML)

Philippe Verdy via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Fri Sep 7 13:18:09 CDT 2018

That version has been announced in the Windows 10 Hub several weeks ago. I
think it is part of the 1809 version (for now RS5 prerelease for Insiders)
that may be deployed in the final release coming soon.
I hope you'll have also the option to switch the newline convention after
new default preference, so we will finally forget the CRLF convention.

I have it working quite well inthe Insider fast ring.

In all IDE editors however (including Developer Studio), the 2 or 3
conventions were still available since long.