Why so much emoji nonsense?

Philippe Verdy via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Thu Feb 15 17:49:18 CST 2018

Oh well the 1 to 2 T is a minor English typo (there's 2 T in French for the
similar word family, sorry).

But I included "IMHO", which means that even if it's not official, it has
been the motivating reason why various members joined the project and try
to put an end to the destruction of written languages and loss of our
written heritage which is still the essential way to communicate for the
humanity (much more than oral languages that are all threatened of rapid
death and being fogotten if it's not written). Written languages easily
cross the borders, the generations, the cultures, with it you can extend
your own language and culture, and get more ideas, more inventions, you
better understand the world, and you have the mean to be more creative, and
not follow only what the most visible leaders are saying. Everywhere,
literacy is improving people life and offers more means of living. And it
really helps preserving your own personal memory (you do that with
photos/videos or audio which are almost impossible to organize without
attaching text to it)!