Where are the tools to generate posix and json from cldr?

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Thu Aug 11 13:59:35 CDT 2016

​That is a bit obscure! We stopped generating the source for POSIX because
essentially every user customized it in some way, so was better to do with
a tool. We need to add a pointer to where to get the tools and how to use
them.

http://cldr.unicode.org/index/downloads#Repository_Organization shows where
they are.
Above that are the details for SVN access.​
But we really need a page that describes the specific tools and how to use
them. Filed as http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/9695

Mark