VS: [somewhat off topic] straw poll

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Fri Sep 11 18:14:10 CDT 2015

Le vendredi, 11 septembre 2015 à 18:37, Mark Davis ☕️ a écrit :
> BTW, the only way I see anything from Overington is when a message is quoted by someone else, since I long ago filtered those out of my email inbox.

When I read this message [1] (which I disagree with but that's another issue) I thought you were a moderator on this list. If that is the case then I don't think you should base your moderation of having your own personal filter over the mailing list. If you are not the actual moderator for the list then forget about this message.

Whoever the moderator is on this list, I think (s)he doing a pretty bad job at it.

Best,

Daniel

[1] http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/y2015-m06/0249.html