magnetic limit

Michael Norton michaelanortonster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:04:06 CDT 2015

A little more on what I had posted earlier today-->

Today's periodic table consists of melting, boiling, and freezing points
for elements; this magnetic point may now be added for each element in
order to identify characteristics of a given volume for practitioners
across which, via surface distributions per Maxwell's equations,
transformations can positively occur.  The synchronicity between the 99th &
1st elements appear evidently.