Usage stats?

Michael Norton michaelanortonster at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 06:45:51 CDT 2015

*Important correction from my last sent email*:

*Only 34% from your list exceed 10% of **the average percentile (2.9%)**. *

This is serendipitously common (eg. the Earth:Moon albedo ratio is .36).
A relationship about motion and other natural properties and
charactetristics among the local texts begin to emerge.