What is the codepoint / sequence of codepoints to generate this symbol?

Manish Goregaokar via Indic indic at unicode.org
Mon Jan 13 04:21:28 CST 2020

The relevant Unicode proposals for these seem to be L2/07-343
<https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2007/07343-n3366-vedic.pdf> and L2/08-273R3
<https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2008/08273r3-n3488r3-vedic.pdf> . They seem to
indicate that these are all equivalent to the anusvara, though they may
have restrictions on when they can be used.

Thanks,
-Manish