Fwd: how to set default English numerals with Indic text in Coreldraw

हरिराम via Indic indic at unicode.org
Tue Jan 7 03:50:04 CST 2020

- I use Windows 10 64bit
- & OS Inbuit Inscript Keyboard layout with Indic Languages.
- In MS Office, Gmail, Databases, etc. all applications, Hindi and other
Indic text is appearing with ASCII Numerals only.

- But in Coreldraw,
Indic Unicode text is appearing as raw encoded text without rendering any
conjuncts and matraa etc.
- text update button has to be used to display text with correct rendering,
and after update the Numerals are automatically changed to Indic Language's
Numeral

- This is the process,  what coreldraw uses for displaying in rendering
Asian Scrips.
- It is required to use only ASCII (English) Numerals with Indic text in
India, as Govt. of India prefers to use only ASCII (English) Numerals with
all Indic scripts.

- This problem is also appears in placed or imported or copy-pasted text
from other applications.

- But coreldraw changes all Numerals to concerned Language Numerals.

- Global Find and Replace also does not work in Coreldraw. The "Find and
Replace all" feature is limited to one object/frame only.
So with Indic global find and replace the Numerals can not be converted
manually in ASCII Numerals. Everytime

Hot to set ASCII Numerals as default with Indic Scripts Coreldraw?

Regards.

Hariram
प्रगत भारत <http://hariraama.blogspot.in>