how to set default English numerals with Indic text in Coreldraw

maxwell via Indic indic at unicode.org
Sun Jan 5 11:07:28 CST 2020

On 2020-01-03 19:36, हरिराम via Indic wrote:
> I am trying Hindi & Indic in Coreldraw.
>
> While using Nirmala UI font also, in Coreldraw 2019 version
> Indic numerals are appearing. (१२३४५६७८९०)
>
> How to set as default English Numerals with Indic text (1234567890) in
> Coreldraw?

I doubt that CorelDraw is handling this; more likely your operating
system is providing a keyboard handler for Hindi.  And it is almost
certainly outputting Unicode characters.

In order for people to help, you need to say what operating system
you're using (Windows 7, Windows 10, some version of Linux, some version
of iOS), and what keyboard you have set up in the OS.  To find the
keyboard in Windows, you would do something like opening the control
panel (older versions of Windows) or the Settings panel (newer versions
of Windows), and go to the keyboard setting.  While you're there, you
might see if the keyboard program has a setting for outputting ASCII
numerals rather than Devanagari ones, which would solve your problem.
If not--or if you're using some other OS--then you could come back here
with that additional information.

    Mike Maxwell