how to set default English numerals with Indic text in Coreldraw

आनंदकुमारशर्मा@सीडैकजिस्ट.भारत via Indic indic at unicode.org
Sat Jan 4 01:59:14 CST 2020

Dear Sir

What is your mode of IME you are using ?

Corel X6  and above supports Unicode ,No extra changes required to enter
Unicode Character.

Based on your requirement you can use this link to use IME. Refer Link :
http://www.ildc.in/download/UnicodeTypingTool.zip

If you are using Microsoft default IN SCRIPT Keyboard to type on Corel
X6 and above then it will type in Hindi numeral only in NIRMALA UI.

Regarding Search in Corel here is steps . Since I have corel X6 hence
can explain on this version .

1) Go to Text Menu

2) Select Edit Text

3) In edit text Dialog box press Text Option button .

4) Select Option for Find and Replace .

5) Now enter the Hindi Numeral to replace and its corresponding English
numeral to place.