How to disable Indic syllable form editing in MS word

Kan!skA via Indic indic at unicode.org
Thu Dec 7 02:11:54 CST 2017

Dear Sir,

*There are Zero Width Joiners, which are causing the issue in your PC:*

*In My PC, it is showing perfect: [Windows 10 Pro (64 bit), BabelPad
10.0.0.5]*

*Q:* If you have any Trick/tool to temporarily disable the Indic Shaping
Engine in MS word
to enable character-level editing, Kindly inform.
*Ans:* Currently don't have any, I'll update you if found

Best Regards,
Kaniska PSS Nagraj
https://kanis.hk