Japanese plurals

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Wed Dec 1 17:48:41 CST 2021

That's not our principle for the plural categories. In many languages the
contents of 'one' are already exactly 1.

If the language really *requires* a different message for "abc {0} def"
when {0} is "1" vs when {0} is "2", then we need two plural categories
where one of them contains 1 (at least) and the other contains 2 (at
least).

Mark