LDML data for en_IE

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Sat Feb 14 09:39:50 CST 2015

CLDR quite deliberately has the inheritance it does for IE and GB (although
we are tweaking that in the current release; look at trunk). These are far
more related, both for CLDR and other translation work, than either is with
US.

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*