LDML data for en_IE

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Sat Feb 14 09:38:26 CST 2015

The way that CLDR is structured, you can't assume that the only data
relevant for a locale, or for the interpretation of that locale's data, is
in that locale's common/main XML file. You really have to look at the other
directories in common/*.

That being said, we could probably do a better job of explaining the
structure in LDML, and it might be worth adding an XML comment to the top
of each of the data files to point back to that, to help prevent
misunderstandings. If you agree, you might file a ticket.

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*