Missing locales (lrc, hrx)

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 14 21:07:47 CDT 2014

That's OK. This will allow at least lining to these languages and
designating them.
Wikimedia can still develop its own locale datas but will benefit from
translations of these two names, provided or reviewed by linguist expers.
That was what I was asking anyway (when I spoke about Bakthiari, this was
already the case: language name translatable, even without the core data to
have its own locale).
Unfortunately, this means that the autonoym cannot be added to the CLDR (it
would require their own locale), but I suspect that the autonym for Luri,
or Lori, is the same as in Persan, which would likely be a good fallback
for this language).