Missing locales (lrc, hrx)

Shervin Afshar shervinafshar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 12:43:21 CDT 2014

In conclusion, I will file a ticket to have English names of these
languages added, but for adding the languages themselves to the CLDR,
I need a couple of linguists for each language to get in touch with me
directly regarding core data. Here is the direct link to the list of
needed data items for core data:

http://cldr.unicode.org/index/cldr-spec/minimaldata/form
Shervin
↪ shervinafshar.name