Ecma-48 proposed styling controls update updated & math expression representation proposal update

Erik Carvalhal Miller ecm.unicode at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 19:33:28 CST 2024

On Sun, Jan 7, 2024 at 4:59 PM Asmus Freytag via Unicode <
unicode at corp.unicode.org> wrote:

> I'm thinking a coded message affecting the future of humanity, where the
secret is buried in the appearance, not the content of the text. And our
amateur sleuths from the future need to revive an ancient machine found in
an abandoned spaceship where they have to piece together what they can from
preserved fragments of this mail discussion. While fighting off the CSS
overlords.

Ah, yes…our sleuths must penetrate a monastic order dedicated to extreme
methods of denying the worldly pleasures that would distract them from
their stewardship of an arcane semantic system from our Sunʼs nearest
stellar neighbor, in a gambit which could usher in a new Golden Age for
humanity or else devastate the Earth — hence the title *Eunuch Code: The
Alpha Bet*.