What's the process for proposing a symbol in the Unicode table?

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Sat Feb 17 17:34:22 CST 2024

Doug Ewell via Unicode wrote in
 <SJ0PR03MB65986D2522F7C33551161878CA532 at SJ0PR03MB6598.namprd03.prod.outl\
 ook.com>:

That made me think (my local copy is from 2020, i do not recall
anything), are "protective signs" part of Unicode already?
Some are very hard, almost impossible i'd say, for fonts.
But they are very important pictographics.  *Very*.

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protective_sign
  https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzzeichen

  https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarastollen_(Freiburg_im_Breisgau)

--steffen