Can we discuss the possibility of abstract symbols to be used with emoji please?

Mark E. Shoulson mark at kli.org
Sun Sep 24 08:52:49 CDT 2023

Sounds like a great goal.  You've made designs, made them available...
See if people like using them, put them in the PUA, make apps that can
encode them in messages, etc.  As with any writing system, once they
become popular you can propose them for inclusion in Unicode.  That's
the criterion and that's the order it happens in.  Usage comes first.

~mark