[EXT]Re: Why missing characters and empty code points?

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at gmail.com
Thu May 25 15:08:46 CDT 2023

I think linking charts is not the idea of Unicode - but higher level layers
that would allow one to leverage all the letters are ok.

I happen to be the author of a Python library which has, as one of its
ains, make it easy to use alternate character sets on the terminal -
"terminedia" - the full set of superscript latin letters can be used as
such:

import terminedia as tm
sc = tm.Screen()
sc.print_at((0,0), "Hello World!", effects=tm.Effects.super_script)

Feel free to add issues to the project for character-transforms and pseudo
transports you find lacking (https://github.com/jsbueno/terminedia/issues )