Old Hungarian closed e and naming of Old Hungarian standard

kovacs.h.viktor kovacs.h.viktor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 07:26:48 CDT 2023

Latin script is not used for only Latin, but Old Hungarian script is used only native-speakers of Hungarian language. The Szeklers (or: Székelys) are only a small etnic group, who speak Hungarian language. The Old Hungarian script's finds were found, for example, in Highland, (today it is the Slovak Republic's area) and in Hungarian Republic.

Not I were, who asked "Székely/Szekler-Hungarian" expression as required    preferred name alias for the Old Hungarian script.

In other words: this alias might to be ignored.

This debute must to be stoppoed now, I think.