Bing Chat AI Artificial Intelligence and Unicode

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 26 02:27:36 CST 2023

Recently I have been experimenting using Bing Chat AI, just as an end
user using Bing Chat AI from within the Edge browser running on my home
computer.

After some experiments produced amazing results I decided to try
requesting content that is in a language other than English, namely
Portuguese, and it worked well. Later I tried an experiment that
produced results not only in several languages but also in several
scripts too.

Unicode other than in English and a few words in Welsh is used from the
second post on page 4 of the thread.

Here is a link.

https://punster.me/serif/viewtopic.php?id=516&p=4

William Overington