The Rescue Project (from Re: UDHR in Unicode)

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 26 01:53:23 CST 2023

James Kass wrote:

> That's a shame.

Yes.

I wonder if, even though the stuff appears to be being sent to the
scrapyard, can it be rescued and restored by enthusiasts, like in
England many steam locomotives were rescued and restored after being
sent to what is known informally as Barry Scrapyard?

And, just like there are some new build steam locomotive projects in
England, can the number of languages for which there is a translation be
increased please?

William Overington

Tuesday 26 December 2023