Re Tengwar on a general purpose translation site

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 7 14:13:38 CST 2022

Clearly, views on the granting of permissions for the encoding of
original glyphs as characters into The Unicode Standard vary.

I have devised some original glyphs that I have used to write some
poems.

The prints are quite decorative. I frame the prints using frames that
are marketed as photograph frames that are delivered with my grocery
order. I like the oak effect frames.

Here is a link to artwork that displays one such poem.

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/143812-informal-design-workshop-idea/page/3

I would be pleased and delighted if these glyphs were to become encoded
into The Unicode Standard.

William Overington

Monday 7 March 2022