normalization: dotless i + COMBINING ACUTE ACCENT doesn't combine to I ACUTE

Denis Jacquerye moyogo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 05:44:14 CDT 2022

https://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode14.0.0/ch07.pdf#page=6 explicitly
recommends using i + overdot + accent for the forms used in the Baltic.
Using the Lithuanian locale may or may not work depending on the font, the
software or the language tagging, while that character sequence may or may
not work depending on the font or the software which is better odds.

--
Denis Moyogo Jacquerye