A teletext control codes encoding suggestion

Mark E. Shoulson mark at kli.org
Tue Jan 4 13:14:27 CST 2022

On 1/3/22 11:28, William_J_G Overington via Unicode wrote:
> http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/a_teletext_control_codes_encoding_suggestion.pdf

I guess it's a protocol for transmitting and representing control codes,
but it certainly isn't plain text (in plain text, "~AG" represents the
characters "~AG".)  Nothing wrong with that, there are lots of
non-plain-text protocols and formats.  But we don't regulate them with
Unicode.  Go and get people who interchange this information interested
in using your protocol, good luck. But not here.

~mark