Recording accurately a person's name

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Mon Feb 14 11:08:19 CST 2022

William_J_G Overington via Unicode wrote in
 <115916f1.b3e8.17ef8bf3958.Webtop.96 at btinternet.com>:
 |There was recently a Public Review.
 |
 |434 CLDR Person Name Formatting

While totally off-topic i see CLDR and long wanted to report that
_all_ messages of the German CLDR forum were classified as spam by
GMail (including those of their own fellows).  I did not have one
in my regular mail folder.  (All the ones i later reviewed in my
spam folder where in english, just to mention it.)
I mean maybe it is fun, as WWF mails, and things like
comp.lang.awk at googlegroups digests and such is spam, too.  Hm.

--steffen