Burmese Rendering on Kindle

James Kass jameskass at code2001.com
Mon Aug 29 19:49:05 CDT 2022

In the code charts, both are shown with a little solid dot in the
middle.  I was wondering if there should be a distinction between them.
(Trying to update my fonts.)

But I think you've answered my question.  I'll just replace the solid
dots in U+1050 and U+1051 with little circles in the middle. Hopefully
that will work out...