Definition of Values of Property Vertical_Orientation

Asmus Freytag asmusf at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 25 03:34:17 CDT 2022

The updated draft will become public with the release of Unicode 15.0.0
in a few short days. For release mgmt reasons, "proposed.hmtl" is no
longer being updated. There will be a rather extensive text describing
possible migration issues on the main page for Version 15.

VO is not affected this release, the best suggestion we have on the
table is to add a DerivedVO file and have that one be like all the other
DerivedXXX files that have added the multiple @missing lines.

That would sidestep any issues for parsers written for the original VO
file, and incidentally treat it on the same footing as EAW and LB.

That would seem to take care of it for this round. Thanks for raising
the issue.

A./