Difference between Klingon and Tengwar

Steve Downey sdowney at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 19:42:29 CDT 2021

Essentially, for a nominally IP encumbered script, you want the party that
is claiming ownership to propose that it be encoded.
And while that was a bizarre idea when all this first came up a few
decades ago, it's less so now. Pitching that everyone will be able to write
Klingon on their phone is believable.