Difference between Klingon and Tengwar

Mark E. Shoulson mark at kli.org
Wed Sep 15 13:45:07 CDT 2021

Do you discern a lack of robustness in the recent proposal
https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2020/20181-klingon.pdf, given the evidence
included by reference from
https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2016/16329-piqad-returns.pdf?  Apart from
not answering the IP question, which is admittedly something I have no
news on.  Obviously more evidence is always welcome, but is there at
least something approaching more convincing evidence in the links
above?  Book covers at
https://www.amazon.com.au/s?i=books-single-index&rh=p_27%3ADeSDu%27&s=relevancerank&text=DeSDu%27&ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1
?  (yes, I realize that is a single author and doesn't prove much, and I
don't have a link to a book that I'm sure has pIqaD on the inside ready
to hand.)

~mark