Encoding ConScripts

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 12 13:18:41 CDT 2021

James Kass wrote:

> On 2021-10-11 5:21 PM, William_J_G Overington via Unicode opined:
Most everyone here will agree that proposal 1 is a complete non-starter
The inclusion of the word "Most" is good.
> The word "most" seemed kinder than "with one exception,".

Indeed. Thank you.

It also has the advantage that if one or more people agree with me that
it will still be true.

Policies often change more by a catastrophe theory jump than by a smooth
process, due to positive feedback effects.

The character map has plenty of unused space.

If an exception can be made for emoji then an exception can be made for
encoding by examined thesis.

Sauce for pasta is sauce for rice.

Futuristic policies are needed for the future.

William Overington

Tuesday 12 October 2021