Encoding ConScripts

Sławomir Osipiuk sosipiuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:53:34 CDT 2021

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 12:11 PM Hans Åberg <haberg-1 at telia.com> wrote:

> It is very different, cf. the IPA I gave.

I'm questioning the IPA you gave.

I had a look through my printed dictionary and it unfortunately
doesn't include "neography" but I found two distinct patterns anyway.

The first has the initial vowel sound in Neo (from the Matrix),
neoprene, and geodesic. These are all the same.

The second has the vowel sound of neologism, geography, and in my
view, neography. These are all the same.

You seem to be saying that neography should belong to the first group.
I don't agree. It falls very naturally into the second group.