Powerline symbols?

Matt Rice ratmice at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 22:15:27 CDT 2021

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 12:38 AM Mark E. Shoulson via Unicode
<unicode at corp.unicode.org> wrote:

> To me, a prompt is more "text" than a
> status line, but not as much as true "text"; is it "text" enough?

Since we're talking about prompts and status lines, I haven't actually
messed with ZWJ's,
but one thing I noticed is that the thermometer emoji seems to just
have the one warm character,
rather than a sequence of characters from empty to full,

https://fontawesome.com/v5.15/icons/thermometer-empty?style=solid
https://fontawesome.com/v5.15/icons/thermometer-full?style=solid

Not going to bother linking to them all, but there are more.

Status lines are a bit strange in that they are almost animated unlike prompts.