Agreement for Paramount

Mark E. Shoulson mark at kli.org
Tue Nov 30 11:54:10 CST 2021

"Initiative has to come from the proposers... Unicode doesn't have the
capacity to take the lead in preparing proposals..."  I thought that's
what I was doing (with my own volunteered time). I'm working on finding
out if, after not-taking the lead, Unicode is at least willing to follow
up, which apparently they have to do (or rather, nobody else can do it,
but they don't have to; I can only hope they will.)  Working on it.
These exchanges have given me an idea of another route to explore.

~mark