Confusables.txt might be too sensitive

Marius Spix marius.spix at web.de
Mon Jun 7 07:16:25 CDT 2021

I guess, the problem is that m looks similar to rn. For example,
the domain "pomhub dot com" is easily confusable with a well-known
website. But that also would work the other way around, e. g.
"rnicrosoft dot com". Italic m also looks identical to italic т
(Cyrillic t). But I agree that m should not be considered to be a mock
letter at all, especially in cases where only identifiers [a-zA-Z_] are
allowed for user names. But this will be a task of the
individual implementation, not for Unicode.