Please provide green skin-color for emojis

Hugh Perkins hughperkins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 22:56:11 CDT 2021

Yellow is not green. Blue and purple are not green.

I've tried using blue thumbs-up emojis (and Facebook Messenger
provides such emojis), but they look sterile, like a hospital.

In many countries, green signals 'go', 'ok', I feel, so a green
thumbs-up emoji conveys in both the shape (thumbs up), and the color
(green), the idea that the emoji'd concept/idea/text is a good idea.