Draft proposal: Old Polish nasal vowel letter

Adam Twardoch (Lists) list.adam at twardoch.com
Sun Jan 10 01:43:28 CST 2021

LATIN LETTER OLD POLISH O suggests that this is for the O as it existed in
Old Polish. But this is not true — the O in Old Polish was the regular O,
but in addition, there was a NASAL O (most likely similar to ɔ̃ i.e.
akin to the
French "on" in "garçon", while Ą was probably pronounced ɑ̃ back then).