Fw: Aw: Missing flag emojis?

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 23 11:13:29 CDT 2020

> … similar to the flags of England, Scotland and Wales.
Frankly, that encoding of the flags of England, Scotland and Wales by
Unicode Inc. annoys me.
I say encode all five atomically. And others too.
There seems space for lots of comic faces but none for our flags.

Americans don't dip their flag, Unicode Inc. should not dip national
flags.

William Overington

Wednesday 23 September 2020