Grantha encoding question

James Kass jameskasskrv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 05:58:01 CDT 2020

Thank you.  Your question seems to have answered mine.

If nobody can produce exhibits, then it makes sense that these
characters weren't included in the Standard.

Meanwhile I've removed these glyphs and their associated ligatures from
the font I'm trying to update.  If they ever get proposed and accepted,
the glyphs can be reinstated.