Teletext separated mosaic graphics

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 09:05:47 CDT 2020

 I know I am going off your topic here, and I apologize:

But for backwards bug-for-bug compatibility, I wonder how these characters
can be of any use as separate characters:
their usefulness lies exactly in being able to use 1/6 character blocks as
pixels in a contiguous image laid-out with
characters. I mean, that even for an application that should behave like a
legacy application, would not
its visuals be improved by contiguous mosaics?
Do you have any example were separate mosaics looks better, or do you need
it just to achieve the
same look and feel?

I emphasize I am just asking this out of curiosity.

Regards,

   js
  -><-

Do you have